We've started a new website for Kelly athletics, just got it up and running last week. It should prove to be a pretty good site, with lots of updates for Kelly fans. Just remember it's a work in progress.
http://www.jjkellyathletics.org
We've started a new website for Kelly athletics, just got it up and running last week. It should prove to be a pretty good site, with lots of updates for Kelly fans. Just remember it's a work in progress.
http://www.jjkellyathletics.org
Nice website!
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
Very nice. I was impressed.
I like that a lot.
"Do or do not, there is no try"...Yoda
bump
Did you all go with an outside company to build that or did somebody do it themselves?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
NVM, I see you went with Big Teams. How is that process going? It looks really nice, I wish every high school had updated websites about their athletic teams, however I have to imagine it is costly.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Bookmarks